bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Sunday, November 18, 2012

What I Focus On Will Change My Perspective

 Today I had fun playing with my camera and seeing what different perspective I could get on this pretty view out the window and the cool shadows from the light coming in the window.
 With each shot I focused on a different aspect of the view I was looking at.
 On this one, I focused on the view outside the window
 Here I focused on the small basket of fruit on the window seal.
Here I focus on the light that hit the island top inside the kitchen.

I love how photography is a reminder that what I focus on in my daily life effects my whole life perspective.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Roger Brook - No Dig Gardener said...

I love that rose with the hat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home