bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Brief Reflections from Northwest Flower and Garden Show







Tonight I'm back at home after a 5 dayLink whirlwind trip to Seattle to teach about container gardening at the Northwest Flower and Garden Show, to catch up with garden writing buddies, to listen to some fabulous seminars from folks like Helen Yost, Rebecca Sweet, MaryAnn Newcomer, Jessica Bloom, and David Perry, to visit with my darling niece Paige & introduce her to my plant nerd world, and to be inundated with ideas from the gardens of displays and hundreds of vendors. Here are few teasers - they'll be more after I rest up!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Annie Haven | Authentic Haven Brand said...

great to see you glad your lecture went well Hugs my friend Annie

 
At February 14, 2012 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Commonweeder said...

I am so jealous! What a wonderful - and beautiful time you had. All of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home