bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Friday, January 20, 2012

Westward Ho!




In about two weeks I'll be heading back to Seattle for the Northwest Flower and Garden Show so I've been perusing photos of my time there in July. Just thought I share a few of the beautiful plants I saw while I was there - like this orange tiger lily.
And garden paths leading through luscious plant growth .
Some plants I'd never seen.
And some that were down-right otherworldly.With entrenched colors unaltered by Seattle's seldom sun.
And a glimpse at some of the container gardens you'll see throughout my seminars while I'm there. Can't wait to see the exhibits at the show!!
This combo of Cordyline, Autumnalis Fuschia, and some other fuschia just about tempted me to stay in this temperate zone last summer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2012 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Yael said...

Beautiful Photos.

How great that you will get to the Seattle Home And Garden Show.

I used to go every year when I lived in Washington, but now I don't get much of a chance since it is too far. Gratefully, I will get a chance to go for one day this year. Can't wait. This reminds me, I need to buy my ticket.

Hope that you enjoy it.

Yael

 
At February 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM , Anonymous georgi said...

Such beautiful plants and gardening exhibits...great photos, all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home