bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 236 - Sooner or Ladder I Knew I'd Need Some Help


I finally gave up climbing the corporate ladder




or at least climbing the ladder that corporate provided for me to get my job done. Luis, my right hand man, convinced me that he would plant just as well as I could - and he would move the plant a half an inch over if I asked him without even a hint of an eye roll - if I promised not to get up on a ladder/get all lightheaded again.


I am now safely planting these containers that are a little bit closer to the ground.




Bouganvillea 'Golden Jackpot', tropical plumbago, sweet potato vine, verbena, Phlox Intensia Blueberry, red vinca, golden duranta.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 28, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Bren Haas said...

This is gonna be an amazing one to watch grow up...it already has a head start! love your shares now off to tweet this on #gardenchat

 
At May 28, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Anonymous Annie Haven | Authentic Haven Brand said...

You are so cute Climbing the Corp Ladder you had best not : )

 
At May 29, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Blogger barbara wise said...

Bren and Annie - thanks for stopping by the blog! Such fun to share all this with you all :).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home