bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An Early Trip to the Horticultural Candy Store







For the past few years I've made a pilgrimage to Mary's Greenhouse in McMinnville, TN, to peek at all the goodies growing for this spring. While today's trip was a little earlier than normal (I had to get a few things for a Lunch and Learn class I'm giving tomorrow), there was enough there to make me already start planting for the next trip down with all three vehicles to load up.
Enjoy a little taste of what's to come with Bougainvillea baskets, lovely blue Lavender, and pink Mondarda.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 1:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I always get excited when I see a new post from you! Thanks for such an enjoyable blog!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Darla said...

The garden centers are filling up fast!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Commonweeder said...

I love the idea of a bougainvillea basket, but I don't think I can do it here in Massachusetts.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger mj said...

Wow! Nice garden! I love it.. Can you please post more of the pictures of your flowers and garden?



Landscape Lighting Austin, Texas | Alaska fly fishing lodge

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home