bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 86 - Please Pass the Primely Picked Parsley


This elevated garden, table centerpiece, or unique container garden - whatever you what to call this piece I saw at the BloomNGarden Show in Franklin, Tennessee - invites the fresh foodie crowd and begs to be delivered to my porch. I'd have to plant it up quick if I got one of these at my house; my house full of sons might think it's a giant feeding trough for a mega-banana split.

I spy Parsley, Acorus Ogon, and an assortment of sedums in this display.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Commonweeder said...

This would certainly be a stunning feature on a patio. Freshly clipped herbs on the comestibles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home