bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 79 - So What's Wrong With One of These Containers?


Just pretend you're watching Sesame Street and you hear the tune,
"One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?"

That's kind of the way I felt after taking pictures of these four containers. There was something there in one of the pictures that just didn't belong. And I didn't even notice until I looked at the picture - arrrrgh!



Redtwig dogwood 'Bailey' (Cornus sericea), Leucothoe catesbaei 'Rainbow', and Acorus grass 'Ogon'
I think I have a little bit of "Minnie Pearl" in me - I'm always leaving a tag on some plant and not noticing until the container is up for display. My right hand man, Luis, tells me not to worry about it. He says it lets the clients know that the plant is new!
One more perspective on the red twig dogwood planting where you can see the tuft of Acorus grass that serves as a backdrop to the leucothoe and red twigs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home