bwisegardening

Cultivating a Culture of Gardening™

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 19 - A Ghost, I Mean Guest, Container







My friend Kerry Michaels has been one of my heroes for a while. She writes all about container gardening for About.com and has been a resource several times for me, sometimes if just to read her article and go, "Why didn't I think of that?!"

I was crazy about her pumpkin planters when I saw them earlier this month, and Kerry has been kind enough to share her pictures and her "how to" on Pumpkin Container Gardening. So clear your Saturday and get stylin' for fall with some of these great "renewable" pumpkin planters.
Thanks, Kerry, for providing today's container ideas!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2010 at 8:28 AM , Anonymous Kerry said...

Thanks for the kind words! It's a mutual love fest - your containers are amazing.

 
At October 21, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger That Bloomin' Garden said...

What a cute idea planting pumpkins! They would make a great display for the front door. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home